lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

DREAMER

I have always wanted to travel around the world and visit the most amazing, wonderful and strange places on Earth, but I'm still not old enough and I have no money to afford the tickets, hotels or food. But I have a great imagination to go wherever I want to.
You can create your own amazing and wonderful places with just a little bit of creativity and imagination.
I have my own happy place since I was a kid. I used to think it was the perfect place for me, to rest, to play or just to sit there and watch everything that was going around at the moment. It was just beautiful.
The grass was all kinds of green and very tall. There was a long river with water falls, turquois clear and fresh waters, with different kinds of fish from small orange ones to huge purple fish. Pretty flowers with sweet scents and delicate, soft petals all around the place. The sky was baby blue with almost no clouds. There where butterflies and cute birds flying everywhere. The sun was always shining, but it never burned. The weather was perfectly warm, never cold or rainy. I was never hungry or thirsty. There was no pain, physical, mental or emotional. There was no sickness. Everything was joy, love, hope and peace.  And in the middle, there was this huge, beautiful tree. I never get to see the top of it, and his roots where deep in the earth and very strong and firm. I could get inside the tree and go wherever I wanted to go. From Tokyo in Asia, to Disney in Miami, South Africa, or simply come back home. But the best thing about it was that it takes me to other parts of the universe, away from Earth.
I used to imagine I could go to far, far away galaxies. Some of them where very dark and gloomy, cold and empty. Others where habited by strange creatures, very weird but all of them kind and welcoming. My favorite where the ones which where only stars. I had one in particular, I used to think that was the place I came from and the place I was going to go after I left this world. It was soft purple and had some touch of orange, more like peach. There where thousands of billions of stars everywhere that lighten the hole place. There was no sound only quiet, and there was this feeling of peace that invade you and made you feel so comfortable, cozy and protected. Although I knew I was alone I never felt lonely, there was something or someone else with me always. I felt loved and I never wanted to come back.
In my hole life I have been to amazing places. Places that I am the only one capable to go to, and that will always be there when I want to visit them.
There are beautiful and unique places here in our home planet, I have had the opportunity to visit some myself. I have traveled before but want to do it thousands of time from now on. Maybe, I won´t be able to do it as much as I would like, or go to the places I want to go, but I can travel anywhere I want with some imagination and enthusiasm.
Being a billionaire and having a lot of money can pay for any trip to any part of this world, but being a dreamer can take me to any part of the universe or even to create new and original places where no one else will ever go, and the best part is I can go as many times as I want without any expenses to worry about.
Money sometimes might be a solution for some problems, but it is not happiness. Dreams, on the other side, you can´t live without. Dreams are hope, and they make you want to achieve new and different challenges every single time, they are worth fighting for because in the end, you can lose everything but not your dreams. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario